Newspaper icon
The latest issue of Financial Standard now available as an e-newspaper
READ NOW

Search Results

Showing 11 - 20 of 100+ results for "Charter Hall"

Charter Hall, pension fund buy out Irongate

CHLOE WALKER  |  FRIDAY, 1 APR 2022
Charter Hall and Dutch pension fund PGGM have entered into a Scheme Implementation Agreement (SIA) to acquire Irongate Group (IAP). Under the transaction, Charter Hall will own a 12% stake in the partnership, with PGGM owning the remaining 88% interest. ...

GIC bolsters Australian real estate JV

KARREN VERGARA  |  FRIDAY, 18 MAR 2022
... separate partnership, GIC recently co-purchased 50 Marcus Clarke Street in Canberra's CBD for $335 million with Charter Hall, with the former owning the majority (95%) of the property.

Charter Hall, PSP Investments acquire Brisbane site

CHLOE WALKER  |  THURSDAY, 24 FEB 2022
Charter Hall and Canada's Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) have acquired a development project currently under construction in Brisbane. The property, located within the Fortitude Valley precinct, comprises a 25,000m2 office ...

Charter Hall snags another Bunnings

CHLOE WALKER  |  TUESDAY, 22 FEB 2022
Charter Hall Group has acquired its 66 th Bunnings warehouse, located in South Nowra. The property was purchased by the fund manager for $65.3 million, with an attractive net lease of 12 years and an initial passing yield of 4.0%. With a prominent 240 ...

Charter Hall, PGGM make moves on Irongate

CHLOE WALKER  |  TUESDAY, 1 FEB 2022
Irongate Group has received a $1.29 billion takeover bid from a partnership managed by Charter Hall Group, topping a rejected offer by 360 Capital. The partnership, comprising Dutch pension fund PGGM and Charter Hall, made a bid of A$1.90 per share ...

REIT changes fund manager

KARREN VERGARA  |  MONDAY, 17 JAN 2022
A $3.6 billion real estate investment trust appointed a new lead to serve as fund manager and chief executive. Charter Hall's Retail REIT (CQR) today announced Ben Ellis takes over the reins from Greg Chubb, who resigned to assume a senior role at the ...

Charter Hall acquires 50% of Paradice

ELIZABETH MCARTHUR  |  WEDNESDAY, 22 DEC 2021
Property giant Charter Hall has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 50% of Paradice Investment Management. The 50% stake was worth $207 million to Charter Hall, with Paradice shareholders to receive 70% of that in Charter Hall shares and 30% ...

Charter Hall, GIC drop $335m on Canberra office building

CHLOE WALKER  |  TUESDAY, 7 DEC 2021
Charter Hall and Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC have co-purchased 50 Marcus Clarke Street in Canberra's CBD for $335 million. The joint venture will see GIC acquire the vast majority of the property (95%), with Charter Hall to own the remaining ...

Charter Hall Direct bolsters distribution team

ANNABELLE DICKSON  |  THURSDAY, 30 SEP 2021
Charter Hall's unlisted property funds division has appointed distribution managers for almost every state and territory. Renee Oldfield joined as state distribution manager for Western Australia and South Australia from Acure Asset Management where ...

Charter Hall REIT, Hostplus acquire ALE

ANNABELLE DICKSON  |  MONDAY, 20 SEP 2021
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (CLW) and a Charter Hall managed trust on behalf of Hostplus is set to acquire ALE Property Group. The $1.68 billion transaction will see CLW and Hostplus each holding a 50% stake in ALE on completion. The Charter Hall consortium ...