FS Advice - The Australian Journal of
|FS Advice - The Australian Journal of Financial Planning is the definitive source of reference articles and case studies for the financial planning industry in Australia. It provides the highest standards of thought provoking analysis and practical techniques, sourced from academics, practitioners propriety research and international publications.
The Journal is in case study format and includes an executive summary section, which provides the reader with a concise overview of each paper presented in the Journal.
The content of the Journal is organised under the following headings:
- Applied Financial Planning
- Consumer Credit, Debt Planning and Management
- Practice Management
- Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Taxation Planning and Estate Planning
- Professional Reading Program - Developing Excellence
The Financial Standard CPD Program - Developing Excellence
The Journal contains the Financial Standard Program - Developing Excellence. Just like the Financial Standard, each section has questions based on the papers within in the Journal.
FS Advice - The Australian Journal of Financial Planning is produced quarterly.
To Subscribe to our current special offer
Subscribe to the Financial Standard Advantage Plus Subscription Package, and you will receive:
- Financial Standard delivered fortnightly
- FS Advice - The Australian Journal of Financial Planning delivered quarterly
- Financial Standard Daily E-News
- FS Advice Monthly Newsletter
- Online Access to Full News Stories
- Enrolment in the Financial Standard CPD Program - Developing Excellence
- CPD Activity Statements issued quarterly
- CPD Program Online: ability to enter questionnaires, view account history, produce quarterly activity statements
- Discounts on all Financial Standard events
- Discount on the Financial Standard Reports
Alternatively, you can phone the Financial Standard Hotline on 1300 88 44 34.
To subscribe to the FS Advice Monthly Newsletter click here