Search ResultsShowing 71 - 80 of 100+ results for Kanika Sood
Future Fund investment specialist joins Funds SA
KANIKA SOOD  |  THURSDAY, 17 JAN 2019
A Future Fund private equity investment director has joined Funds SA in a role that opened up in October. Cameron Sinclair joined Funds SA as the director of growth alternatives, a role where he responsible for more than $3 billion in assets. ...
Praemium to upgrade platform
KANIKA SOOD  |  WEDNESDAY, 16 JAN 2019
Next month Praemium will roll out major upgrades to its integrated managed accounts platform for advisers and investors. Praemium has upgraded the technology, the coverage of the managed accounts, coverage of investments and user functionality, the ...
AustralianSuper consortium ups bid for Navitas
KANIKA SOOD  |  WEDNESDAY, 16 JAN 2019
The BGH Consortium, which includes AustralianSuper, has finally unlocked the doors to Navitas after it upped its previously rebuffed bid to acquire the company. The Navitas board yesterday granted exclusive due diligence to the consortium, after it ...
Boutique shuts down fund
KANIKA SOOD  |  WEDNESDAY, 16 JAN 2019
Premier Asset Management has wound up a 17-year-old retail fund with about $35 million in assets under management. The Premier Global Select Fund had about 90% of its assets invested in exchange traded funds (ETFs) while the remaining 10% were a ...
Willis Re refreshes executive lineup
KANIKA SOOD  |  WEDNESDAY, 16 JAN 2019
Willis Towers Watson has appointed a new deputy chief executive for its Australian reinsurance broking business. It is one of three key moves in the business. The new deputy chief executive for Willis Re Australia will now be John Philipsz who ...
S&P launches new ASX small caps index
KANIKA SOOD  |  WEDNESDAY, 16 JAN 2019
S&P Dow Jones Indices has launched a new index for small cap stocks listed on the ASX as a part of a new index series. The new S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Select is a subset of the older S&P/ASX small ordinaries but will include only those companies ...
8IP signs on Sanlam Private Wealth
KANIKA SOOD  |  TUESDAY, 15 JAN 2019
Eight Investment Partners (8IP) has entered a strategic support agreement with Sanlam Private Wealth to provide middle office services. The agreement builds on their existing relationship. Sanlam Private Wealth previously acquired 40% of 8IP, the ...
New owner at Strategic Insight
KANIKA SOOD  |  MONDAY, 14 JAN 2019
New York-based research house Strategic Insight has been acquired in a deal expected to close soon. The buyer is Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS), a company speciaising in responsible investment and governance solutions. The transaction's ...
ClearView director dismissed of charges
KANIKA SOOD  |  MONDAY, 14 JAN 2019
Criminal charges laid against ClearView Wealth non-executive director David Brown by Papua New Guinea police in August were dismissed in court on Friday. Brown is the chief investment officer for PNG's National Superannuation Fund (NASFUND). On 30 ...
Finalists unveiled for FS Investment Leadership Awards
KANIKA SOOD  |  FRIDAY, 11 JAN 2019
It is competition time for Australia's top investment talent as the Financial Standard Investment Leadership Awards 2019 unveils its shortlist. This year will see investment giants vie alongside small boutiques to take home 19 awards. AMP ...
Link to something wmQVWKm4