MAX Awards 2016 - Nomination Form
The MAX Awards honours the achievers and innovators in marketing, advertising and sales excellence across the investment management, superannuation, insurance and financial planning industry.
The awards acknowledge professionals and companies that in 2015:
MAXimised strategies - MAXimised innovation - MAXimised opportunities - MAXimised talent
The MAX Awards are peer-nominated and voted. The process is simple: all bona fide nominations are reviewed by Financial Standard, with the most popular proceeding to the voting or judging phase.
Nominations have ended for the 2016 MAX Awards. We will review the nominations and announce the finalists on April 21.
|In the Marketing Category
- Marketer of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Website of the Year
- Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Integrated Campaign of the Year
- Public Relations Company of the Year
- Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Video Campaign of the Year
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Creative Agency of the Year
- Agency Executive of the Year - Financial Services
- Agency of the Year - Financial Services
- Executive of the Year - Sales
- Executive of the Year - Client Services
- Sales Team of the Year
- Client Services Team of the Year
|In the Product & Associations Category
- Financial Services App of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Investment Product of the Year
- Product Launch of the Year
- Industry Association of the Year
Click here to view past winners of the MAX Awards.
Voting opens: Thursday 21 April
Voting closes: Monday 30 May
Date: 23 June 2016
Museum of Contemporary Arts
140 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney
The winners are annouced at the MAX awards dinner. Click here for more information and to book a seat.
For more information: